NOTICE OF ANNUAL PARISH (ELECTORS) MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Annual Meeting of Electors for the Parish of Pagham will be held at
The Village Hall on Tuesday 2nd May 2017 to commence at 6.30 pm
The meeting is open to the public but only those persons registered as Local Government Electors for Pagham Parish are entitled to speak and vote.
This meeting is your chance to meet your Parish Councillors and hear what they have been doing on your behalf in the past year. If you have particular concerns about Pagham here is your opportunity to voice them.
AGENDA AND BUSINESS TO BE CONDUCTED
- Welcome by the Chairman and introduction of Parish Councillors present.
- To receive the minutes of the Annual Parish Meeting held on 3rd May 2016.
- To receive a report from the Chairman of the Parish Council on activities during the 2016/2017 Council Year, including observations on behalf of the Village Hall Trustees.
- To receive the Annual Report of the Chairman of the Finance & General Purposes Committee.
- To receive the Annual Report of the Chairman of the Highways & Amenities Committee.
- To receive the Annual Report of the Chairman of the Planning Committee.
- To receive observations from County & District Councillors.
- To receive a report on flooding and coastal matters.
- To receive, discuss and vote upon any business raised by the Electors of Pagham, of which written notice has been received by NOON on Friday 28th April 2017.
- Any other items for future consideration.
Cllr. R. Radmall
Chairman of the Parish Council
25th April 2017